[Departure date from 2019.December 20 ] Toyako Onsen & Noboribetsu Jigokudani & Otaru/ 2 Days
Dinner restaurant at TOYA SunPalace Resort&Spa (image)
The open-air bath(image)
Noboribetsu Bear Park(image)
Nikka Whiskey Yoichi Distillery (image)
Viewing from Mt.Tengu (image)
1. Visit the popular sightseeing sites of Hokkaido at Noboribetsu, Lake Toya and Otaru.
2. Choose an activity at Noboribetsu and Otaru according to your interests. Pick-up and drop off service is included.
3. Overnight at " TOYA SunPalace Resort&Spa", boasting a spectacular view of Lake Toya from the open-air baths and delicious buffet meals, and at "Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu", located near "Susukino area" (the entertainment district.)
※During the departure date from Dec 22 to 2020 Jan 03 we do not accept single applications.
[Please include in the "Additional Information" section of the booking form when booking]
1. The pick-up location of your choice from the following
・Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu ------------ Depart 9:00
・Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel -------------- Depart 9:10
・Sapporo View Hotel Odori Park -------Depart 9:20
・Century Royal Hotel ------------------- Depart 9:30
・New Chitose Airport ----------------- (Morning flight) Depart 11:00 ・(Afternoon flight) Depart 12:30
※Please give us your flight details,if you choose New Chitose Airport.
2. A sightseeing place at Noboribetsu and Otaru
[Noboribetsu] Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe OR Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura (history theme park) OR Noboribetsu Bear Park
*Please pay for entrance fees by yourself.
[Otaru] Mt. Tengu OR Kitaichi Glass
*If you choose Mt.Tengu, please pay for lift fees by yourself.
3.Please let us know a working mobile phone number in Japan.
If you don't have one, then please include details of the hotel you are staying in the day before the trip (hotel name, check-in date and the name of the person who booked the hotel.)
**This is an independent plan, and no tour staff is provided. Please conduct the tour on your own. **
*Necessary documents will be sent to you by email one week prior to the tour departure day. Please print them out and bring to the tour, or prepare to show the documents on your mobile device on the tour day.
*Inclusions: Bus fares, Accommodation (1 night with 2 meals).
None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
*Tour exclusions: Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
*Items included in "Child" and "Infant" price: Same contents as adults.
*Babies (0-2 years old) are charged a JPY2,700 facility usage fee at TOYA SunPalace Resort&Spa（A bus seat and meals are not included）.
Although the booking screen will show JPY0, the fee will be added to the final checkout price when you pay for the tour by credit card.
*If you require a seat for your baby on the bus, then please book through the "Infant Price" which includes the same meals and items as the "Adult price".
*About the bus
- Operating company: Hokkaido Access Network Co., Ltd.
Noboribetsu・Lake Toya Bus on Days 1＆2: A Japanese-speaking bus guide and multilingual audio guide are provided.
- Please spare more than that 45 minutes for Domestic Flight or 90 minutes for International Flight for the connecting time from the flight arrival time to the bus departure time.
- Meeting place: "Hokkaido Resort Liner Counter" at the tour desk in the domestic flight terminal on the 1st floor.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure time. The tour bus departs on schedule time. If you are late for the bus, you cannot join the tour later. A refund is also not available so please make sure you are on time.
- This tour bus will be shared with other passengers (including Japanese tourists). Depending on the number of passengers, the tour bus may be small or mid-sized.
- The bus seats are all non-reserved and non-smoking.
*When a sightseeing spot is closed, the tour will visit somewhere else.
*This course is organized and operated by Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
*The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
※Similar course →Please check K1517
- Breakfast: 0
- Lunch: 0
- Dinner: 1
- Light meal: 0
Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu (9:00) Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel (9:10) Sapporo View Hotel Odori Park (9:20) Century Royal Hotel (9:30) New Chitose Airport (11:00）※Please not get off. Northern Horse Park [Visit&Lunch by yourself/approx.95 min] New Chitose Airport (12:30)※Please not get off. Noboribetsu sightseeing with pick-up service (Choose one from Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe・Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura・Noboribetsu Bear Park） [Visit/approx.100 min]*Please pay for entrance fees by yourself. （Noboribetsu Onsen) Toyako Onsen (Overnight. Arrival 17:40.)※Smoking Room.
Hotel: TOYA SunPalace Resort&Spa
- Breakfast: 1
- Lunch: 0
- Dinner: 0
- Light meal: 0
Hotel (9:30) Silo Observatory [Visit/approx.30 min] Fukidashi Park in Kyogoku-cho [Visit/approx. 25 min] Kinoko Okoku Niki-cho [Visit&Lunch by yourself/approx. 45 min] Nikka Whiskey Yoichi Distillery [Visit/approx. 50 min] Otaru sightseeing with pick-up service (Choose one from Mt. Tengu/Kitaichi Glass) 〔Visit/approx.70 min〕*If you choose Mt.Tengu, please pay for lift fees by yourself. Century Royal Hotel (Arrival 17:20) Sapporo View Hotel Odori Park Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu (Arrival 17:40)
Designated place (Hokkaido)
This particular course is operated as a free plan tour, therefore there will not be any language support from a tour conductor. We will however, provide the final confirmation and itinerary in the preferred language of your choice.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
|Minimum number of participants for booking||
|Cancellation policy||Tour Condition|